Is Diabetes Freedom a scam? In this review post, I will everything about this program to reverse type 2 diabetes as well as the pros cons and if it really works.
What is Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic medical condition in which sugar, or glucose, levels build up in your bloodstream. The hormone insulin helps move the glucose from your blood into your cells, where it’s used for energy.
In type 2 diabetes, your body’s cells aren’t able to respond to insulin as well as they should. In later stages of the disease, your body may also not produce enough insulin.
Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes can lead to chronically high blood glucose levels, causing several symptoms and potentially leading to serious complications.
Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
Signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes often develop slowly. In fact, you can be living with type 2 diabetes for years and not know it. When signs and symptoms are present, they may include:
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increased hunger
- Unintended weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Areas of darkened skin, usually in the armpits and neck
Complications of Type 2 Diabetes
You might hear your healthcare team talk about two types of diabetes complications: serious ones that build up over time called chronic complications and ones that can happen at any time called acute complications.
These are long-term problems that can develop gradually, and can lead to serious damage if they go unchecked and untreated.
- Eye problems (retinopathy) – Some people with diabetes develop an eye disease called diabetic retinopathy which can affect their eyesight. If retinopathy is picked up – usually from an eye screening test – it can be treated and sight loss prevented.
- Foot problems -Having diabetes means that you’re more at risk of serious foot problems and which can lead to amputation if untreated. Nerve damage can affect the feeling in your feet and raised blood sugar can damage the circulation, making it slower for sores and cuts to heal. That’s why it’s important to tell your GP if you notice any change in how your feet look or feel.
- Heart attack and stroke – When you have diabetes, high blood sugar for a period of time can damage your blood vessels. This can sometimes lead to heart attacks and strokes.
- Kidney problems (nephropathy) – Diabetes can cause damage to your kidneys over a long period of time making it harder to clear extra fluid and waste from your body. This is caused by high blood sugar levels and high blood pressure. It is known as diabetic nephropathy or kidney disease.
- Nerve damage (neuropathy) – Some people with diabetes may develop nerve damage caused over time by high blood sugar levels. This can make it harder for the nerves to carry messages between the brain and every part of our body so it can affect how we see, hear, feel and move.
- Gum disease and other mouth problems – Too much sugar in your blood can lead to more sugar in your saliva. This brings bacteria which produces acid which attacks your tooth enamel and damages your gums. The blood vessels in your gums can also become damaged, making gums more likely to get infected.
- Related conditions, like cancer – If you have diabetes, you’re more at risk of developing certain cancers. And some cancer treatments can affect your diabetes and make it harder to control your blood sugar.
- Sexual problems in women – Damage to blood vessels and nerves can restrict the amount of blood flowing to your sexual organs so you can lose some sensation. If you have high blood sugar, you are also more likely to get thrush or a urinary tract infection.
- Sexual problems in men – The amount of blood flowing to your sexual organs can be restricted which may cause you to have difficulty getting aroused. It may lead to erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence.
Diabetes Freedom Scam Alert Review
Diabetes Freedom Scam Alert: Diabetes Freedom is an eBook that helps readers address the “root cause” of diabetes. The program was created by Professor James Freeman, who apparently helped the creator of the product website to “defeat the condition using these very methods. With over 700 million people projected to suffer from diabetes worldwide by 2045, it’s clear that diabetes cures should be carefully vetted.
Who is The Creator of Diabetes Freedom?
This diet program to reverse type 2 diabetes was created by George Rilley. He is a former type 2 diabetic who experienced worsening symptoms even though he was following the medications prescribed by his doctor. He is not a doctor or a nutritionist. He is just a regular man that almost lost his life to diabetes.
His symptoms kept getting worse until he fell into a hyperosmolar nonketotic coma.
Hyperosmolar non-ketotic coma is a dangerous condition brought on by very high blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes (above 33 mmol/L). It is a short-term complication requiring immediate treatment by a healthcare professional.
According to George, he was about to get his leg amputated, but luckily the second doctor he consulted revealed many new aspects of diabetes for him, and how he could reverse his condition by targeting the real root cause of diabetes and not just the symptoms with drugs.
Well, George claims that he learned to control his diabetes through natural ways that precipitate no side effects. The main goal is to find a specific meal timing and consume the right ingredients to clear your pancreas from all the fatty deposits.
Over time, George got better at controlling his symptoms, and the complications he was dealing with did not become worse since he started the program (2 months ago).
How does The Diabetes Freedom Program work?
Diabetes Freedom is an innovative program that teaches you simple and natural ways to take control of your blood sugar and reverse type 2 diabetes.
This diabetes program works by using nutrition, meal timing, and boosting your metabolism to fight the real cause of type 2 diabetes.
The real cause of type 2 diabetes is a tiny molecule called ceramide.
The Role of Ceramides in Insulin Resistance
Resistance to insulin is a pathophysiological state related to the decreased response of peripheral tissues to insulin action, hyperinsulinemia, and raised blood glucose levels caused by increased hepatic glucose outflow. All the above precede the onset of full-blown type 2 diabetes. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016 more than 1.9 billion people over 18 years of age were overweight and about 600 million were obese. [source]
Currently, the primary hypothesis explaining the probability of occurrence of insulin resistance assigns a fundamental role of lipids accumulation in adipocytes or nonadipose tissue (muscle, liver) and the locally developing chronic inflammation caused by adipocytes hypertrophy. However, the major molecular pathways are unknown. The sphingolipid ceramide is the main culprit that combines a plethora of nutrients (e.g., saturated fatty acids) and inflammatory cytokines to the progression of insulin resistance. The accumulation of sphingolipid ceramide in tissues of obese humans, rodents, and Western-diet non-human primates is in line with diabetes, hypertension, cardiac failure, or atherosclerosis.
Diabetes Freedom program teaches you how to add a powerful blend of phytonutrients to your diet to target and help neutralize foreign agents in the blood, flush out harmful toxins and break down deadly fat cells.
The Components of Diabetes Freedom
Diabetes Freedom is all about what you eat and at what time you eat. As you probably already know and have felt before, eating on a pretty consistent meal schedule helps to keep your blood sugar stable and you feeling energized throughout the day.
Go too long between meals and you’ll feel a noticeable blood sugar dip.
The program focuses on a balanced lifestyle to help you control your blood sugar. It comes with three phases for this purpose. Let’s take a look at them:
- Step 1 – The Pancreas Restart Nutrition Plan
The first stage is the eradication of the body’s white cells. Your body is now cleansed. There are no toxins left, and the whole operating environment is strengthened. It also helps to control a safe level of blood sugar.
This nutrition plan also decreases the risk of diabetes and helps to increase glucose. It not only decreases the low fat, but it also improves the body’s healthy fat. The brain fog often lowers, and the mood increases.
You can also watch a series of videos and learn how to avoid snacking excessively by suppressing your appetite, cleansing your body, and losing weight.
- Step 2 – The Brown Fat Improving Blueprint
You will see how diabetes and its signals can be changed in this second-stage formula. The steps you can take to expand the body’s metabolic movement are detailed stated in this stage.
It operates on the simple principle of losing fat rather than storing it. At the same time, the metabolism process is fast, thereby contributing to weight loss.
You will also be advised of some liquids you have to take to help reduce blood sugar levels. Other suggestions you see in this model are how you can improve your resilience and maintain natural blood pressure levels.
- Step 3 – Meal Timing Tactics That Annihilate Diabetes Type 2
When you eat and how often you eat can make a big impact on your weight and insulin needs if you have type 2 diabetes.
This last step of the regimen shows you the right time you should eat to control blood sugar. This diet takes a distinct strategy from specific diet programs, even though you are told to give up those food classes to keep your blood sugar control.
- These is just some of the benefits of this step:
Let’s take a closer look at why regular mealtimes are helpful:
- Prevent blood sugar fluctuations
For individuals that are taking long-acting insulin or oral medications that assist with decreased blood sugar levels, eating at least every 4-5 hours is necessary to prevent low blood sugar, also called hypoglycemia.
- Promote weight loss
When individuals are able to stabilize their blood sugar levels throughout the day, this helps regulate their appetite as well. It is well documented that when people with type 2 diabetes achieve a 5-10 percent weight loss, this will increase insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar.
- Improve overall nutrition
The power of planning cannot be ignored when it comes to creating a healthy diabetes meal plan. While sometimes easier said than done, meals planned in advance will likely be more balanced and include better choices. When we arrive to a meal too hungry, we tend to choose whatever food is the closest to us, eat faster, and in larger portion sizes.
Is The Diabetes Freedom Program Safe?
We can say it is safe, there are no strange ingredients in the program and it provides scientifically verified risk-free recommendations, and strategies to help you reverse your diabetes disease.
This all-natural product-based program is undeniably true because millions of consumers worldwide have been invited. Their five-star rating is absolute evidence. Also, it is often rendered with the assistance of an expert. The author himself had Type 2 diabetes, and he wrote the book on study and evidence along with his psychiatrist.
Therefore, you would consider investing in this book if you have difficulty with diabetes and its related complications.
The Price of Diabetes Freedom
The price is very low compared to other treatments for type 2 diabetes. You can buy the digital package with instant access for only $37 or you can buy the physical package for $37 + Shipping for $9.97. Your purchase will always be backed with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Refund And Return Policy
This is a very useful product but if there is something about it you are not happy with, you can always get your money back.
Here is how it works:
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your product during the first 60 days, all you need to do is send them an email requesting a refund to [email protected]
They will be happy to help you and you can specify the reasons for your refund, but this is entirely your choice.
For any questions or requests please contact: [email protected]
Diabetes Freedom: Pros, Cons
- Research-backed approach
- 100% natural solution
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Safe to use, no side effects reported to date
- You need an internet connection to access the program
- You need to stick to the program to get the desired result
- Results may vary – Some people may need more time to experience the results
Diabetes Freedom Scam Report: Final Verdict
Based on the research and costumers reviews we can say that Diabetes Freedom is NOT a scam, and if you follow the diet plan you can take control over your blood sugar and even reverse your type 2 diabetes, but results may vary depending on how seriously you follow it. We just think that the video presentation created by George Riley was a little bit much and very long, but that’s probably some marketing technique.
This program works to help you manage your diabetes but if you are on medication or following any recommendation from your doctor is NOT advised to stop them. Diabetes Freedom is more like a supporting program to provide you with a guide and important knowledge about diabetes.
All the information in the book has been scientifically proven to work, and the way the doctor explains it in the book makes everything very easy to follow. Another great thing about it is that you are also protected by a 60-day money-back guarantee, which means if you are not happy with the book you can get a full refund.
Thank you for reading this review, I hope that it made things clear about how this natural supplement works and if it can help you with your condition or not. Feel free to add a comment if you already used this supplement or if you know some other that you need a review about, we can make a separate post for it and help as many people as we can.
- Guide To Control Blood Sugar
- GlucoTrust Reviews- Does Gluco Trust Work? USA – 2022
- What do hearing loss and tinnitus do to your brain
- Java Burn Reviews – Does It Work? Look at This First Before Buy!