Why Is My Blood Pressure Suddenly High? How to get type 2 diabetes? Do you have high blood pressure? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people suffer from hypertension every day. In this post, we’ll be looking at a product that has been shown to help with hypertension – Glucofort.
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease that affects how the body processes blood sugar. People with type 2 diabetes may not be able to produce or respond to insulin, which can lead to damage to other organs over time.
The symptoms of diabetes are frequent urination, thirst, fatigue, blurred vision, and hunger. Diabetes can be managed through medication, insulin therapy, diet, and exercise. However, there is no definitive treatment. Through intensive research and tests, a new revolutionary product has taken the treatment to a higher level, and the product is Glucofort.
Glucofort Reviews: What Is Glucofort?
Glucofort is a dietary supplement that is marketed to help with hypertension. It is a combination of natural ingredients, including magnesium, potassium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Glucofort is said to be a breakthrough formula that can help “awaken the feedback loop responsible for blood sugar and healing” in your body. This could provide powerful support for blood sugar.
Glucofort is a dietary supplement marketed specifically to diabetics and pre-diabetics who struggle to manage their blood sugar levels. Most doctors recommend a combination of drugs, diet changes, and exercise to manage diabetes, but Glucofort claims that you can support blood sugar levels using antioxidants.
Glucofort is only available through Glucofort.com, where each bottle costs around $69. Each bottle has 30 capsules or 30 servings of Glucofort. You take one capsule daily to support blood sugar.
How Does Glucofort Work?
Glucofort is designed to provide three main benefits, including better blood sugar control, reduced blood pressure, and improved cholesterol levels.
Blood Sugar Support
According to the website, Glucofort is said to help support your blood sugar goals and the body’s natural ability to stay healthy. For most diabetics, their blood sugar ‘goal’ is to lower their blood sugar levels.
Improved Blood Health
Glucofort promises to improve blood health by fighting free radicals with antioxidants and promoting better blood circulation. Diabetics who struggle with circulatory issues may find relief by using Glucofort, which could help prevent tingling in the extremities, numbness, neuropathy, and even amputation.
Vitality & Energy
Glucofort claims to improve your energetic wellbeing by combating fatigue and increasing vitality levels.
Glucofort is said to work by targeting a feedback loop responsible for blood sugar and healing. This feedback loop is thought to be responsible for managing blood sugar levels and healing. By targeting this loop, Glucofort may be able to support the regenerative potential lying dormant within you, helping your body to heal itself.
Glucofort Ingredients Label
Glucofort’s ingredients label is unusual because the company discloses the dosages of some ingredients but not others. Most active ingredients are hidden within a proprietary formula, and that proprietary formula has an undisclosed dosage. Although we know the doses of some vitamins and minerals, we don’t know the dose of crucial ingredients like guggul, bitter melon, licorice, or cinnamon bark.
Here’s the full list of ingredients as disclosed by Glucofort upfront:
- 50mg of vitamin C (56% DV)
- 15mg of vitamin E (100% DV)
- 300mcg of biotin (1,000% DV)
- 125mg of magnesium (30% DV)
- 76.5mg of zinc (68% DV)
- 1mg of manganese (43% DV)
- 76mcg of chromium (217% DV)
- Unlisted amount of vanadium sulfate
- Unlisted amount of a proprietary blend with guggul, bitter melon, licorice, cinnamon bark, Gymnema Sylvestre, alpha-lipoic acid, banaba leaf, yarrow, juniper berry, white mulberry leaf, L-taurine, and cayenne pepper extract
- Other (inactive) ingredients, including gelatin (for the capsule), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, and silicon dioxide (as binders, fillers, and preservatives)
Scientific Evidence for Glucofort
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon was first grown in Sri Lanka, Burma, and the Coast of India, the West Indies, and South America. This ingredient helps the body’s capability to strengthen and promote healthy glucose levels, helps with sugar processing, and enhances the use of glucose in the body.
- Guggul: Guggul first originated from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. This ingredient is the gum resin from various plants and is used as medicine. Guggul helps regulate the levels of glucose in the blood as well as lower cholesterol levels.
- Licorice: The licorice plant is native to North Africa, Southern Europe, and Western Asia. This ingredient helps reduce high sugar levels, aids in the resistance of insulin, and reduction of muscle. Licorice is a rich antioxidant that is crucial for diabetes.
- Bitter melon: Bitter melon is a vegetable native to Asian countries, especially India. The seeds and fruits are used for medicinal purposes. This ingredient is beneficial for decreasing glucose levels in the blood, improving cell activity, and improving the oxidation of glucose and fat tolerance.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Gymnema Sylvestre was originally grown in the tropical forests of Australia, India, and Africa and is a climbing, woody shrub. The leaves are used for medicinal purposes, especially for reversing glucose levels in diabetics, destroying sugar levels, and are an agent for decreasing high glucose levels.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Alpha-Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA, is an antioxidant vitamin. Kidney, liver, yeast, broccoli, potatoes, and spinach are good sources of ALA. This ingredient may also be produced in the laboratory for medical purposes. ALA enhances the body’s insulin resistance, protects against nerve damage, and aids in cancer therapy.
- Yarrow: Yarrow is a flowering plant and is native to Europe, Asia, and North America. This ingredient contains inulin, which is the prebiotic and works the same as insulin, which helps regulate type 2 diabetes. Yarrow regulates the menstrual cycle, relieves fever, helps reduce high blood glucose levels, and sorts digestive issues.
- White mulberry: White mulberry was first grown in Central China and extended to Australia, Mexico, the United States, and other countries. This ingredient helps to improve insulin in the body, controls weight gain, aids in curing diabetes, enhances glucose tolerance, and reduces lips in the bloodstream.
- Banaba leaf: Banaba leaf is a native of India and the Philippines. This ingredient helps lower diabetes symptoms, aids in weight loss, helps absorb sugar, enhances lipid metabolism rate, and eliminates cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Juniper Berries: Juniper berries originated in South-Eastern parts of Asia. This ingredient is full of antioxidants and can fight oxidative stress, decrease glucose, and break down high cholesterol levels.
- Cayenne: Cayenne pepper is a variety of the Capsicum family and was first grown in Mexico and South America. Cayenne is a hot chili flavoring agent and helps to decrease blood sugar, increases insulin mark and glycogen, enhances insulin sensitivity, helps with the oxidation of fat, and may increase the working of organs like the pancreas, heart, and liver.
- L-taurine: L-taurine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the body and is more concentrated in the eyes, brain muscles, and heart. This ingredient improves fat absorption, increases blood glucose, boosts blood vessel operations, and fixes insulin production.
What Are the Benefits of Glucofort?
Glucofort works for the entire body and has the following benefits:
- Supports blood sugar: The product supports the health of the body by maintaining optimal blood sugar levels.
- Improves blood health: The antioxidants in Glucofort, improve and support proper blood circulation in the body. This lowers the risk of diabetes.
- High energy and vitality: Glucofort boosts energy levels and the general well-being of the body, increases vitality, and reduces fatigue and lethargy.
- Removes toxins: Glucofort flushes out toxins and poisonous fats from the body. This results in healthy body organs. This reduces other diseases like stroke, heart attacks, liver diseases, etc.
- Manages glucose metabolism: The supplement helps manage the glucose levels in the body by supporting glucose metabolism and insulin resistance.
- Controls weight: Glucofort supports weight loss by converting excess sugar into energy instead of fat, thereby reducing weight and body fat.
How to Use Glucofort
- Can be used by both men and women
- Not suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children.
- Consult healthcare providers if on other medication.
- Stored in a cool place away from water or sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Ensure seal is intact and reject if seal is missing or broken.
- No special diet is required.
- One capsule daily for 30 days for 180 days.
Are There Any Side Effects of Glucofort?
There are no known side effects of Glucofort.
Purchase & Price
Glucofort supplements are only available for purchase from the manufacturer’s website. There are three packages to choose from:
- Buy 1 bottle of Glucofort @ $69-30 days’ supply plus a shipping fee.
- Buy 3 bottles of Glucofort @ $177- 90 days’ supply free shipping.
- Buy 6 bottles of Glucofort @ $294 -180 days’ supply free shipping.
Money-Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
The manufacturer offers a 100% money-back guarantee on Glucofort, and the refund is seamless. If you contact the company online and fill out a refund form, the refund will be made within 48 hours. Please note that the refund is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase. The user may return used bottles or the entire product for a refund.
Glucofort Reviews: Conclusion
Glucofort is a blood sugar support supplement that uses amino acids, herbal extracts, plants, vitamins, and minerals to help your body balance blood sugar naturally. According to the manufacturer, some users have been able to stop taking diabetes medication or reverse their condition after taking Glucofort.
The ingredients in Glucofort may provide some support to people with diabetes by helping their bodies manage blood sugar and cellular energy. However, there is no evidence that Glucofort can cure diabetes, replace your doctor-prescribed diabetes medication, or stop any symptoms of diabetes.
To buy Glucofort, visit the official website. Your purchase is backed by a 60-day refund policy, and a one-month supply of Glucofort costs around $70.